Skip to main content
Alright, I am new to this Blog thing. The main goal of this blog is to communicate with artist whom I admire and meet new artists that gain my intersts. I also would like feedback on my art that I will be displaying here before it is finished.
so here we go!
my first post will be a thumbnail storyboard for a animation I am putting together for one of my classes at Cal State Fullerton. it is a pencil test of a character picking up an object using the princples of animation. It is still in its infancy but any feedback can be helpful.

www.boblaudner.com/thumboard01.jpg

n-joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rain in the desert

after last nights rain in Phoenix

here's to the future!

latest painting of the future (oil on pressboard )

agave

Another painting for my Wife (acrylic on canvas)